Inclusions & Exclusions
- Visiting Charges of Rs. 99/- is applicable if no service is availed.
- Any material that is required would be charge extra and based on actuals.
- Price may vary on inspection of services by technician.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before proceeding.
- UrbanWale provides a 7 day warranty on the service provided.
- UrbanWale does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician.
- We would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion.
- Urbanwale will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
Other Carpentry Work
Carpenters construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures made from wood and other materials. Carpenters are involved in many different kinds of construction, from the building of highways and bridges to the installation of kitchen cabinets.
Each carpentry task is somewhat different, but most involve the same basic steps. Working from blueprints or instructions from supervisors, carpenters first do the layout—measuring, marking, and arranging materials—in accordance with local building codes. They cut and shape wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall using hand and power tools, such as chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders. They then join the materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives. In the last step, carpenters do a final check of the accuracy of their work with levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment, and make any necessary
adjustments. Some materials come prefabricated, allowing for easier and faster installation.