Inclusions & Exclusions
- Zero visiting/ inspection charges.
- Any material that is required would be charge extra and based on actuals.
- Price may vary on inspection of services by technician.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before proceeding.
- UrbanWale provides a 7 day warranty on the service provided.
- UrbanWale does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician.
- We would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion.
- Urbanwale will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
An inverter is a very important device which everyone must own for their homes as well as the offices. This device helps you to get electricity in the most important appliances when there is no power otherwise. But what if your inverter encounters some problems and thus doesn’t work properly? Well this could lead to several issues such as no lights, no microwave power and several others. Thus it is best to know the common inverter problems along with their solutions so that you can resolve the issues yourself. They are given as follows:
- Inverter not turning on
- Battery is not getting charged
- Shortened backup time
- Power inverter working in just the inverter mode
- Alarm beeping continuously
- Power inverter LCD displays false codes
- Noise coming out from Power inverter