Inclusions & Exclusions
- Visiting Charges of Rs. 99/- is applicable if no service is availed.
- Any material that is required would be charge extra and based on actuals.
- Price may vary on inspection of services by technician.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before proceeding.
- UrbanWale provides a 7 day warranty on the service provided.
- UrbanWale does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician.
- We would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion.
- Urbanwale will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
Some leaks are obvious, such as dripping faucets and leaking water heaters. Faucet leaks are a common occurrence and usually simple to repair.There are sometimes leaks between the meter and the home, in the water supply line.
These leaks are often difficult to detect because the supply pipe is usually buried at least 3 feet (.91 m) below the ground surface. Sometimes the leaking water will travel along the pipe, back to the meter. If the meter box contains water, and the water is not due to rain or irrigation run-off, this may indicate a leak in the supply line. Another common exit point for the leaking water might be where the supply line rises above the ground and/or enters the house.
If the soil is constantly damp at these locations this might indicate a leak. In cases of severe leaks, the water will seep up towards the ground surface, usually directly above the path of the underground pipe. Most often, leaks between the meter and the house are the responsibility of the homeowner; leaks from the meter or pipes leading from the main to the meter are the responsibility of the water utility. The water utility should be contacted before any attempt to repair the water supply pipe. If the utility deems the leak to be the responsibility of the homeowner, a professional plumber should perform all repair work. This repair should never be attempted by a homeowner.