Inclusions & Exclusions
- Visiting Charges of Rs. 99/- is applicable if no service is availed.
Fresh Wall Painting
If you're painting an entire room, first paint the ceiling, then the walls. It's also usually better to paint large areas
like walls before repainting the trim; because you'll work more quickly when covering open areas, this can result in roller
spatters, overspray and occasional errant brushstrokes.and Flat, eggshell and satin paint are best for interior walls, whereas semi-gloss and gloss paint are best for trim and woodwork.
HE BEST WASHABLE PAINT
- Dulux Easycare Matt Emulsion Paint
- Farrow & Ball Matt Estate Emulsion Paint
- Colours Premium Silk Emulsion Paint
- Sandtex Matt Masonry Paint