Inclusions & Exclusions
- Zero visiting/ inspection charges.
- Any material that is required would be charge extra and based on actuals.
- Price may vary on inspection of services by technician.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before proceeding.
- UrbanWale provides a 7 day warranty on the service provided.
- UrbanWale does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician.
- We would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion.
- Urbanwale will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
Installing a circuit breaker is sometimes considered the most intimidating part of home electrical work. In fact, most people choose not to do it themselves out of fear of being shocked. However, installing circuit breakers into most residential electrical panels doesn’t have to be dangerous or overly complicated. By understanding the layout of your electrical panel and taking adequate precautions during the installation process, you can safely install a circuit breaker in your home.
- Turn off the power supply to the electrical panel
- Inspect the circuit breaker arrangement for unused locations.
- Remove the electrical panel cover.
- Test the panel to make sure the power is off.
- Find an unused space next to or between existing circuit breakers.