Inclusions & Exclusions
- Visiting Charges of Rs. 99/- is applicable if no service is availed.
- Prices shown are for labour charges only.
- Any material that is required would be charge extra and based on actuals.
- Price may vary on inspection of services by technician.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before proceeding.
- UrbanWale provides a 7 day warranty on the service provided.
- UrbanWale does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician.
- We would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion.
- Urbanwale will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
Ceiling Fan: Fitting/Removal
Before installing your new ceiling fan, you must first take down your old ceiling fan. Ceiling fans can be quite heavy, and taking the ceiling fan apart as you take it down can make the entire process much easier. Follow these steps to disassemble and remove your old ceiling fan.
Turn of the power that supplies your ceiling fan.Loosen the screws on the globes and remove the globes and light bulbs and set them aside.