Inclusions & Exclusions
- Visiting Charges of Rs. 99/- is applicable if no service is availed.
- Any material that is required would be charge extra and based on actuals.
- Price may vary on inspection of services by technician.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before proceeding.
- UrbanWale provides a 7 day warranty on the service provided.
- UrbanWale does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician.
- We would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion.
- Urbanwale will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
Ceiling fans are one of those household devices we take for granted – until they stop working. Ceiling fan repairs are a good alternative to replacing the whole fan. Many components of ceiling fans can be fixed quickly and affordably. If you still like your fan but it’s just not working right, contact your local repair service for assistance.
Scheduling ceiling fan repairs can deliver several quick benefits to your family and your household budget. Use a drill to remove the screws holding the blades of the fan in place. The blades are typically screwed directly into the top of the fan and can be easily removed using the drill in reverse.