Inclusions & Exclusions
- Visiting Charges of Rs. 99/- is applicable if no service is availed.
- Prices shown are for labour charges only.
- Any material that is required would be charge extra and based on actuals.
- Price may vary on inspection of services by technician.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before proceeding.
- UrbanWale provides a 7 day warranty on the service provided.
- UrbanWale does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician.
- We would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion.
- Urbanwale will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
Repairing A Dripping Tap. How to fix a dripping tap including how to change a tap washer or tap seals and reseating a tap. Descriptions, explanation and parts diagrams on how to change tap washers, and the different types of washers and taps. This project also includes information on how to grind down valve seats and how to open a tap valve when it is jammed or stuck.
One of the most common problems encountered in the home and still one of the most misleading…"Change the tap washer" we are told…Here is a secret! 99% of the time a dripping tap has nothing to do with the washer which, because is it rubber, is as good as the day it was installed. The problem is normally the valve seat which the washer sits on when the tap is closed.