Inclusions & Exclusions
- Visiting Charges of Rs. 99/- is applicable if no service is availed.
- Any material that is required would be charge extra and based on actuals.
- Price may vary on inspection of services by technician.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before proceeding.
- UrbanWale provides a 7 day warranty on the service provided.
- UrbanWale does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician.
- We would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion.
- Urbanwale will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
So here's how the shower valve works: you turn the trim, which pulls water from your water source. Cold water goes straight to the cold pipe, while hot water makes a stop in the water heater first. Water from both pipes meets at the shower valve, which mixes it together and sends it to the shower head or tub spout.
Installing a new shower? You’ve probably put a lot of thought into the externals: the handles, the heads, the tile. But the most important parts of the shower are the ones that you can’t see!
The plumbing may seem like the plumber’s job, but you need to be familiar with the different parts of the shower when choosing your fixtures.