Authored by: UrbanWale Blog Contributor, Nisha Singhania
As you know, there has been a rift between China and India since the outbreak of Coronavirus. And things really become so sensitive when China attacks in the Galvan Valley on 15 June and there are twenty Indian soldiers killed in it. This actually forced the Indian government to take action against China, otherwise, India had been ignoring for a few months and is constantly working to maintain peace and resolve issues. But China made false promises from time to time and shot at 20 soldiers in a single rivalry, hurting Indian sentiments. From that time, the Indian government was looking for a permanent and effective strike. And on Monday, India made a digital strike on China, in which India has banned 59 apps including Tik Tok.
As you know the Tik Tok Chinese app was facing constant criticism for the last two months and people were demanding a permanent ban. Today, the government's announcement of 59 Chinese app restrictions actually made the Indian citizen really happy. In an official announcement, the government mentioned the motive behind its statement that the Indian government has banned 59 Chinese apps due to security and privacy concerns.
Here are some prominent reason behind the government imposition to ban
- The most important reason behind this ban announcement is the data security and privacy distress of 130 crores Indian Citizens.
- Some of the Chinese apps have some features that directly pose a threat to the national security and defense of India. And it directly affects the integrity and solidarity of India. It is a very sensitive issue of concern that the Indian Government can’t ignore. It requires emergency guidelines and as an outcome government banned 59 Chinese apps.
- This issue of privacy and security concern represented by the private and public staff in parliament and request the government to take legal actions against the Chinese applications that are causing security issues.
- This ban is announced in keeping a mind on the security and protection of 130 crores Indian Citizens. It will make sure that Indian cyberspace cell or internet users don’t face safety issues.
Although the government has announced the ban of 59 Chinese applications but play store and application storage cell take some time to deactivate the usage of these particular 59 apps. The imposition of ban work on both sessions new downloads and downloaded apps. People get no more access to make use of these applications and restrict further downloads as well.
Here, we are presenting a complete list of the 59 Chinese apps banned by India:
4. UC Browser
5. Baidu map
7. Clash of Kings
8. DU battery saver
11. YouCam makeup
12. Mi Community
13. CM Browsers
14. Virus Cleaner
15. APUS Browser
17. Club Factory
19. Beauty Plus
21. UC News
22. QQ Mail
25. QQ Music
26. QQ Newsfeed
27. Bigo Live
29. Mail Master
30. Parallel Space
31. Mi Video Call — Xiaomi
33. ES File Explorer
34. Viva Video — QU Video Inc
36. Vigo Video
37. New Video Status
38. DU Recorder
39. Vault- Hide
40. Cache Cleaner DU App studio
41. DU Cleaner
42. DU Browser
43. Hago Play With New Friends
44. Cam Scanner
45. Clean Master - Cheetah Mobile
46. Wonder Camera
47. Photo Wonder
48. QQ Player
49. We Meet
50. Sweet Selfie
51. Baidu Translate
53. QQ International
54. QQ Security Center
55. QQ Launcher
56. U Video
57. V fly Status Video
58. Mobile Legends
59. DU Privacy
It is a massive digital strike on china, it will give a great shock to the Chinese government as it will going to bear tonnes of loss. Even there are some people are wondering and looking for alternative applications to make their work easy.
Among these applications, some apps are used by an Indian citizen on a daily basis like tik tok, shareit, WeChat, sweet selfie, Vmate, cam scanner, and many more. So, people are looking for the best alternative application to increase work efficiency. We are going to share with you some Indian applications that you may use to have a stress-free experience.
Some Best Alternatives Of Chinese Applications
- The best alternative for the shareit application is Xender. It is followed by the Indian applications like Share All and Jio switch. The best part of these applications is that you going to experience ad-free service of file transfers.
- In place of Cam Scanner, you can make use of the Microsoft office lens and Adobe scan in order to scan your document. These applications help to have digital copies.
- Tik Tok, Likee, and Vigo video users can make use of Indian applications in order to have some entertainment like Roposo & Bolo Indya. You can download these applications free of cost from the play store.
- The best alternative UC browser is google chrome, micro soft edge, and firefox. These search engines are free from viruses and security issues.
- Viva Video's best alternative is Inshot. You can download this application from the play store and it offers you the same interface like Viva video with every possible feature like merge, add, music, etc.
- Beauty plus and Youcam perfect are two most-used apps for photo editing in India. But as the government has banned these apps. Therefore, to do photo editing you can make use of Picsart, B612, and candy camera. You will be going to receive the same features and best outcomes.
- To hire home services you can make use of Urbanwale Application. It offers you home services like electrical, plumbing, cleaning, laundry, and fruits and vegetables. This application comes up with a simple interface so that users able to book their services easily.
- The perfect alternatives for the DU speed Booster and Clean master are files by google, Norton clean, and CCleaner. These applications don’t have security issues as they come from a reliable company source.
Every crisis comes with an opportunity. But everything depends on the pattern of thinking. Therefore, Indians have a good replacement for every Chinese application. Just need awareness. Support the Government of India by choosing products made in India.